***We are looking for volunteers***
As our activities and services are expanding, we are looking for volunteers to join our amazing Velos team for a minimum of 2 months, for 3-5 days every week. Tell us a bit about your specific skill set, interest and time you intend to spend in Athens, Greece through this form, and we will contact you to hopefully welcome you with open arms!
Want to volunteer at Velos Youth but can only offer a few hours every week?
We are also looking for volunteers to run workshops for the young people visiting us! If you have 1-2 hours every week and a skill you would like to teach, knowledge you would like to share, or any other activity in mind, let us know. Complete the following workshop template and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a small paragraph about yourself and your motivations.
You can also support Velos Youth in other ways!
- We always appreciate donations and fundraising towards keeping important services running and growing our impact. For specific needs, you can have a look at our needs list.
- If you would like to volunteer with us, we would love to hear your ideas about an activity or workshop.
- We occasionally need translators, so if you are able to translate into English and/or Greek from Pashto, Dari, Farsi, Urdu, Bengali, Arabic or French (and vice versa) we would love to have you on our list for future opportunities.
- Follow our Facebook and Instagram profiles to keep up with what is happening at the centre, and share with friends.
- Tell your friends! Invite them to follow us on social media.